Terms and Conditions
- These outlined terms and conditions below regarding sale and delivery from Cytologics LLC (“Cytologics”) apply to all contracts of supply between Cytologics and any individual or entity that purchases or seeks to purchase any products and services from Cytologics (“Customers”).
- By accepting or using goods and services supplied by Cytologics, Customer agrees to the terms and conditions of sale and delivery. If Cytologics and Customer entered into a formal agreement containing specific terms covering the sale of such products and services, the terms and conditions of the written agreement shall govern.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Cytologics and the Customer (the “Agreement”), except as to price and quantity. All terms that conflict with any term provided in these terms and conditions, including any conflicting terms appearing in a purchase order submitted by a Customer, shall be void, unless agreed to in writing and signed by an authorized agent of Cytologics. Customer agrees that fulfillment of any purchase order submitted to Cytologics shall not constitute an agreement to any terms contained in a purchase order that conflict with these terms and conditions.
- Any amendment to the terms and conditions of sale and delivery must be confirmed in writing by Cytologics.
- Orders will be accepted by phone, by mail, by email or online:
- Phone: 1-866-298-6077
- Mail: Cytologics LLC, 4231 Balboa Ave, San Diego, CA 92117
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: https://cytologicsbio.com
- When placing an order, Customer must submit our Cytologics Product Order Form (“Order Form”). This Order Form includes information such as shipping address, phone number, name of whom the shipment should be addressed to, a billing address, and method of payment.
- For fresh products from random healthy donors and various disease patients, the following lead times are standard:
- Fresh Normal Peripheral Blood products – 1-2 week lead time
- Disease-state products – discussed upon request
- For cryopreserved products already in inventory, Cytologics will ship the product within one to two days of receiving all required forms: signed Order Form and PO or Credit Card information.
- For custom products, Cytologics may require additional lead time to recruit donors that meet Customer’s specifications. Lead time period will be discussed upon order request.
- Cancellation/Change orders must be made in writing and mutually agreed by Cytologics and Customer.
- Donor screening tests are performed with each donation. Fresh products are shipped pending test results. Cryopreserved products are shipped tested. Serological and infectious disease testing is performed with every healthy donor collection. All Cytologics products should be accorded the same level of biosafety consideration as cells known to carry HIV. Even a negative test result may leave open the possible existence of a latent viral genome.
- All orders are shipped FedEx Priority Overnight unless otherwise specified.
- Scheduling, shipping, and delivery are arranged based on Customer’s request. Title and risk of loss shall pass to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. Cytologics is not responsible for product degradation resulting from delivery delays attributed to carrier.
- Cytologics is not responsible for delivery delays due to reasons outside of our control, including acts of God, war (declared or undeclared), action of any governmental authority, riots, revolutions, fire, floods, explosions, sabotage, nuclear incidents, lightning, weather, earthquakes, storms, sinkholes, epidemics, strikes, or courier related delivery failures for whatever reason.
- Cytologics is not responsible for international delivery delays due to customs.
- International Customers will be responsible for complying with applicable import regulations related to the receipt of shipments of biological products.
- Delivery times for domestic and international shipments can be estimated, however, they are not guaranteed or legally binding.
- For cryopreserved orders greater or equal than $3,000 and shipped within the United States, Cytologics recommends shipping in a Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) dry shipper. If Customer waives and requests shipment on dry ice and product is compromised due to shipment conditions or delays, Cytologics will not issue a refund or replace the product. All cryopreserved orders shipped internationally are shipped in a Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) dry shipper.
- For cryopreserved products, customer shall inspect the delivered products and notify Cytologics of any claims for shortages, overshipment, defects, or damages within 14 days; please supply pictures and/or type of evidence. Any product not rejected within the 14 days period will be deemed to be accepted by Customer. Customer must ship defective or damaged product back to Cytologics – please contact Cytologics to arrange shipment.
- For fresh products, customer shall inspect the delivered products and notify Cytologics of any claims for shortages, overshipment, defects, or damages within 24 hours; please supply pictures and/or type of evidence. Any product not rejected within the 24 hour period will be deemed to be accepted by Customer. Customer must ship defective or damaged product back to Cytologics – please contact Cytologics to arrange shipment.