Researchers often need to isolate lymphocytes and other mononuclear cells from whole blood to minimize interference in certain assays. Density...
Jan 19, 2021
eBook Overview The quality of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) isolated from whole blood or other source material can significantly...
Subscribe to Blog
- Immune Dysregulation in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Buffy Coats: Applications in Research, Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Recent Breakthroughs in Off-the-Shelf NK Cells for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Role of Regulatory T Cells in Coronary Artery Disease
- CD8+ T lymphocytes: Cell Biology and Research Applications