For researchers working in drug development, HLA-typed T cells are critical for investigating new immunotherapy concepts and studying disease mechanisms....
The human leukocyte antigen (HLA) system plays a critical role in immune surveillance, not only for the response to pathogens...
Overview Human Leukocyte Antigen HLA typing is performed to assess compatibility of recipients and potential donors for solid organ and...
Introduction to the HLA System If you’ve ever been interested in human immunology, then you’ve likely encountered the complicated and...
Subscribe to Blog
- Immune Dysregulation in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Buffy Coats: Applications in Research, Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Recent Breakthroughs in Off-the-Shelf NK Cells for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Role of Regulatory T Cells in Coronary Artery Disease
- CD8+ T lymphocytes: Cell Biology and Research Applications