Understanding how to freeze cells is essential knowledge for biomedical researchers working in drug discovery and diagnostic development. Researchers commonly...
Cryopreserved PBMCs are ideal for many research applications as they enable a greater degree of flexibility in the experimental design....
Cryopreserved PBMCs are ideal for many research applications as they enable a greater degree of flexibility (timing, number of samples,...
Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMCs) derived from whole blood or leukapheresis are the ideal starting material for isolating T cells,...
Subscribe to Blog
- Immune Dysregulation in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Buffy Coats: Applications in Research, Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Recent Breakthroughs in Off-the-Shelf NK Cells for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Role of Regulatory T Cells in Coronary Artery Disease
- CD8+ T lymphocytes: Cell Biology and Research Applications