The human leukocyte antigen (HLA) system plays a critical role in immune surveillance, not only for the response to pathogens...
Apr 16, 2021
Cell proliferation assays are critical to investigating the immune system and discovering new therapies. Scientists routinely use these assays to...
Subscribe to Blog
- Immune Dysregulation in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Buffy Coats: Applications in Research, Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Recent Breakthroughs in Off-the-Shelf NK Cells for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Role of Regulatory T Cells in Coronary Artery Disease
- CD8+ T lymphocytes: Cell Biology and Research Applications