Introduction CD19 B cells, or B lymphocytes, are a type of immune cell derived from the common lymphoid progenitor in...
Jul 27, 2021
T cells and B cells are the most critical components of the adaptive immune system. These cells are essential for...
Subscribe to Blog
- Immune Dysregulation in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Buffy Coats: Applications in Research, Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Recent Breakthroughs in Off-the-Shelf NK Cells for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Role of Regulatory T Cells in Coronary Artery Disease
- CD8+ T lymphocytes: Cell Biology and Research Applications