Understanding how to freeze cells is essential knowledge for biomedical researchers working in drug discovery and diagnostic development. Researchers commonly...
Cryopreserved PBMCs are ideal for many research applications as they enable a greater degree of flexibility in the experimental design....
Cryopreserved PBMCs are ideal for many research applications as they enable a greater degree of flexibility (timing, number of samples,...
Researchers often need to isolate lymphocytes and other mononuclear cells from whole blood to minimize interference in certain assays. Density...
Subscribe to Blog
- Immune Dysregulation in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Buffy Coats: Applications in Research, Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Recent Breakthroughs in Off-the-Shelf NK Cells for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Role of Regulatory T Cells in Coronary Artery Disease
- CD8+ T lymphocytes: Cell Biology and Research Applications