In the production of cell-based therapies, the quality and safety of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) and other raw materials...
Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMCs) derived from whole blood or leukapheresis are the ideal starting material for isolating T cells,...
Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMCs) are critical components of the immune system that elicit a response to intruders entering the...
- Researchers Discover Link Between Adaptive Immune System Dysregulation and Early-Stage Parkinson’s Disease
- CD19 B Cells: A Look at Their Role in Immunity and Research Applications
- Scientists Boost NK Cells Using Magnetic Nanoparticles to Kill Solid Tumors
- What Exactly Is A Buffy Coat?
- Role of T Cells and B Cells in Immunity